Review: Infantino's Pop & Swap Gym

We love Infantino’s new product, the Pop & Swap Gym!!! I would absolutely recommend this product for babies, which they can use as they grow. My son is 7 months old and it is his new favorite toy. He is captivated by the music, the dancing lights, the hanging toys, and the interactive pods. The gym can be set up on a stand for baby to lie under or they can sit in front of it. The legs easily come off and the base can be attached to baby’s crib or set on the floor for some tummy time fun. It is very simple and quick to attach and detach the legs to the base toy. My son loves to sit in front of it (perfect height) and it helps him keeps his balance while he is learning to sit. My favorite part of this new toy is that it can be changed to keep it fresh and keep baby curious! The hanging toys can be removed and changed out or attached to other things. And the pods are genius! Each pod has a strap (which is hidden when it pops into the gym) so it can be attached to the stroller or car seat for on-the-go fun! I cannot wait to get more pods for my little boy! Disclaimer: I have received the Pop & Swap Gym from Infantino to facilitate my review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Night, Holy Night

Our CuddleBug

Two Mommies