Letters to J

Well hello and welcome! I am hoping that this blog will be a way to share my experiences and my fun times with parenting! A few years ago, I went to an amazing conference with Nancy Thomas, who spoke about issues of attachment. She said something that really stuck with me: "If you are not having fun with your parenting, you are doing it wrong!" So that is my goal with my son: having fun!!! Seven months of having fun and counting! When my son was born 7 months ago, I started my very first letter to him. It was really very simple: J, Welcome to the world! I'm so happy to be your Mommy. With love, Mommy Since then, I have been writing my little boy letters and notes in his very own journal. These letters have shown how proud I am of my little boy and how much I love being his mom. As a first time mom, I am learning right along with him! I am loving every minute of it! With Love...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Night, Holy Night

Our CuddleBug

Two Mommies