Spreading the Magic

I am so excited to share a few more Disney crafts with you!  I have been Disney crazy all my life, but the last few weeks I have been going a little overboard.  I have been making crafts for baby J and the whole family.  J is a growing boy and loves his snacks (aka every flavor of Puffs ever created), so I made a snack tin for our trip our of an old almond tin, some paper, and a whole lot of mod podge.  It says "Meeshka Moushka Mickey Mouse Mix."  Here is the finished product:



I will be posting some other mod podge projects soon.  I entered late into the mod podging world, but now I'm here to stay!

The next project I moved on to was for my mom's birthday.  I found this cute idea on pinterest, and I tweeked it, like I usually do for sewing projects.  I thought my mom needed something Disney inspired.  And although she doesn't drink coffee, she does like hot cocoa, tea, and apple cider, so I thought she might appreciate a Mickey coffee sleeve on a cute new travel mug.  This was so simple, just two pieces of fleece and 2 white buttons.  I sewed them especially to fit this travel mug, and I left a small piece un-sewn so she could carry tea bags with her.  This would also be a great spot for a gift card! 

See ya real soon!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Night, Holy Night

Our CuddleBug

Two Mommies