Making Magic

This month, my family will be going to the Happiest Place on Earth.  I was raised to have a deep love and respect for everything Disney, as was Hubby.  We carried on this love by spending a year as Cast Members in Walt Disney World.  So, naturally, Little J will be raised in the magic.  In true Disney fan fashion, baby J will be taking his first trip to Disneyland this month, at 9 months old.  We are so excited!

I am busily preparing for our trip.  I want to make this trip as magical as possible (yes, I know that he will not remember this).  Last week I spent hours mod podging a special snack tin for little J's puffs.  I will post pictures of the "Meeshka Moushka Mickey Mouse Mix" tin soon, turned out so cute!  I have a wonderful friend who made adorable bag/stroller tags for the trip, and the cutest trip journal, which will also be a great scrapbook!  Now it's on to more crafts for the trip!  This weekend, I will be making suspender onesies (Mickey Mouse, of course) and stroller clips out of Toy Story ribbon.  I can't wait to finish these crafts and post lots of pics.  This trip is going to be just as magical for Momma and Hubby as it will be for Baby J!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Night, Holy Night

Our CuddleBug

Two Mommies