Naptime Project

I decided that I need to use the kids naptime for some projects that also might be fun and might relieve some stress for me.  So I made some activity bags for the kiddos!  Turned out pretty cute, I think!  Under $7 a piece and it took me an hour to do both.  Score! 



I hope to do an update soon about our foster care journey.  Obvious by my lack of posts, it has been crazy.  Apparently life gets pretty hectic when you have two 2 year olds and a 7 month old.  Who knew? 

Until then, asking for prayers and positive thoughts going our way.  I have an outpatient procedure next Monday to hopefully fix some of the health problems I have been having for 3 months.  Not a big deal, but going under anesthesia is always makes me a little nervous.  There are going to be some changes in our lives coming up too and I will make sure to update you all about that too.  Mostly, this will mean a change in my employment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silent Night, Holy Night

Our CuddleBug

Letters to J